Call for Abstract
Abstract Submission for the SNR 2018 will be extended to Oct 30, 2017 (GMT +8)
Due to high demands and enthusiasm from individuals; the submission deadline will be extended to Oct 30, 2017. Please do not hesitate to submit your abstract NOW!
Guideline for Abstract Submission
- Please click here to download the abstract template.
- All abstracts MUST be submitted through online submission system before September 30, 2017(GMT+8). Late submission will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should contain new and original information, not published elsewhere prior to 30 June 2017.
- The Scientific Committee of SNR 2018 reserves the right to accept or refuse submission and has final decision on the method of presentation.
- A maximum of 3 abstracts per registered author may be submitted.
- The corresponding author is responsible for forwarding all received information to all authors.
- Abstracts can be saved in "Draft” status to be re-edited and modified until the submission deadline (September 30, 2017, 11:59). Therefore, the author will be required to create a user account.
- The submitted/ draft abstracts cannot be edited after the submission deadline (September 30, 2017,GMT+8).Please note that after final submission the content of your abstract cannot be modified or corrected and that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only abstracts that have been submitted in accordance to these guidelines will be considered for the XXI SNR 2018.
- Each accepted abstract must have at least one registration. Presenting author is required to register and complete payment before February 10, 2018.
- If your abstract has been accepted as E-poster presentation, you will be asked to prepare a poster in electronic format (e-poster). Guidelines will follow based on acceptance of your abstract. There will be e-poster sessions in which selected posters will be presented.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Abstract text must NOT exceed 300 words. (exclusive of Abstract Title, Authors and Affiliations)
- The text should be single spaced and typed in Times New Roman font, point size 12 and set in A4 size “doc.”
- Abstract should be structured as instruction and with the subheadings Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Up to 3 tables or figures can be included in the abstract if desired. The maximum file size of each graph is 2 MB. The maximum resolution has been set to 300dpi. Images should be submitted in JPG, GIF or PNG format only. Please note that these may be resized to fit in the final material.
Head & Neck