Abstract submission for the SNR 2018 is opened on May 1, 2017 (GMT+8)
The XXI Symposium Neuroradiologicum(SNR 2018) is to be held on March18 to 24, 2018 at Taipei, Taiwan. Neuroradiological Society of Taiwan, Japanese Society of Neuroradiology, Korean Society of Neuroradiology, and Head & Neck Radiology are pleased to invite all individuals from around the world to share their research, experience, and insights with global dimension. Please do not hesitate and start your abstract submission.
Guideline for abstract submission
- All abstracts MUST be submitted through online submission system before September 30, 2017(GMT+8). Late submission will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should contain new and original information, not published elsewhere prior to 30 June 2017.
- The Scientific Committee of SNR 2018 reserves the right to accept or refuse submission and has final decision on the method of presentation.
- A maximum of 3 abstracts per registered author may be submitted.
- The corresponding author is responsible for forwarding all received information to all authors.
- Abstracts can be saved in "Draft” status to be re-edited and modified until the submission deadline (September 30, 2017, 11:59). Therefore, the submitter will be required to create a user account.
- The submitted / draft abstracts cannot be edited after the submission deadline. (September 30, 2017,GMT+8).Please note that after final submission the content of your abstract cannot be modified or corrected and that it will be published exactly as submitted.
- Only abstracts that have been submitted properly will be considered for the XXI SNR 2018.
- Each accepted abstract must have at least one registration. Presenting author is required to register and complete payment before February 10, 2018.
- If your abstract has been accepted as E-poster presentation, you will be asked to prepare a poster in electronic format (e-poster). Guidelines will follow based on acceptance of your abstract. There will be e-poster sessions in which selected posters will be presented.
Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Abstract text must not exceed 300 words.
- The text should be single spaced and typed in Times New Roman font, point size 12 and set in A4 size “doc.”
- Abstract should be structured as instruction and with the subheadings Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Up to 3 tables or figures can be included in the abstract if desired. The maximum file size of each graph is 2 MB. The maximum resolution has been set to 300dpi. Images should be submitted in JPG, GIF or PNG format only. Please note that these may be resized to fit in the final material. Please note that tables must be submitted as a separate graphic.